Friday 11 April 2008

Zoran's Captain Log 11 April 2308

The ship will be arriving at Oslo shortly. The country is a rebel safehold, or at least that is how the citizens see it. I, however have reason to believe that the King is secretively funding the ANUBIS forces in return for security.

I plan to infiltrate the palace to find proof of either his innocence or the most likely, his guilt.

Estrella is still on board and has graciously agreed to work with my crew and myself in the task ahead. She is very argumentitive lately and doesn't seem to want to talk to me. I cannot help but wonder if I should explain my earlier actions to her. She told me some very personal things about her life, she has been through very much. Yes, I think I shall try and talk to her at dinner tonight.

There are others on board with us now; Ace, Ector and Jadeel. I don't particularly think much of any of them, none are of much use but at least Jadeel seems to enjoy cooking for everyone.

No comments: