Thursday 18 September 2008

One Night.

PicFic 3
*smash!*

PicFic 3
Zoran: Estrella

PicFic 3
Estie:*SMACK!!*

PicFic 3
Zoran:*grabs her wrist* What the hell was that for!?

PicFic 3
Estie: Get the hell away from me! *shoves*
Zoran: *crashes into table*

PicFic 3
Zoran: If its a fight you want Estie...

PicFic 3
Zoran: *Whack!*
Estie: *crashes into bar*

PicFic 3
Estie: *shaking with fury* People are staring. Lets take this upstairs.

Upstairs

PicFic 3
Estie: Why are you here?
Zoran: ...
Estie: I asked why are you here!? Why come see me now after leaving me to die twice!
Zoran: I had to. You know that.

PicFic 3
Estie: *pins him down* No! No you didn't! Not the second time! *raises fist*

PicFic 3
Zoran: *quickly sits up, throwing Estie's punch off.* Don't make me do something I don't want to, Estie!
Estie: Fuck you.
Zoran: Fine.

PicFic 3
Zoran: *flips her over and pins her down* Are you going to stop trying to hit me?
Estie: *tries to hit him*

PicFic 3
Zoran: *slams her against the wall*
Estie: *cry of pain*
Zoran: *throws her on the bed*

PicFic 3
Zoran: You left me as well! You left all of us but took that pansy Ector with you!
Estie: I didn't leave you all to die! You weren't captured by the enemy or being chased!

PicFic 3
Zoran: *kneels on the bed looking like he's going to hit her* You might as well have!
Estie: What?! What do you mean?!

PicFic 3
Zoran: *calms down* After you left us... everything got worse. Tessla, Krystal and Jonas left and then so did I. You seemed to have an effect on everyone.
Estie: I'm... I'm sorry. But I needed to, I trully needed to...

PicFic 3
Estie: *moves closer* I was a leader..
Zoran: Was?!
Estie: *nods* Was a leader and I needed to set things right after the raid in London. You told me so yourself. *shakes her head angrily* Why am I explaining myself to you?! You left us all as well, not just me and we never were given a reason!

PicFic 3
Zoran: *looks at her and raises a hand to her cheek* I was running away from you. That moment we shared before rocked me to my core and I couldn't... can't handle it.

PicFic 3
Zoran: I can't handle how I feel about you... you make me so angry and ..
Estie: *pulls him down onto the bed* Handle it for one night...*kiss*

....

No comments: