Thursday 13 March 2008

Estie's Diary Entry: 13 March 2308

Today's been insane. I mean REALLY insane.

I was sat in the mess hall of the ship this morning, just trying to think how I can sort things out with the rebels. I don't think I should have ever been left to lead them, I feel suffocated by my responsibilities and frankly I'm uncapable of it. Anyway, I digress.

I think Zoran had been looking for me, he looked glad once he saw me sat there. He asked me about my arm and checked it over, I imagin Jovalle (his on board medic/doctor) told him too.

We were talking and well I got upset all over again...and he kissed me...and I kissed back.

Its so unlike me to be like this, I'm so confused by my own emotions and even more so by his. I told him about my past today, about my parents, my brother and how he died right in front of me. I miss him ever so much, Zak protected me from so much and died when he failed to for the first time. I don't blame him... how could I? Once again, I am off topic.

I told Zoran about the rape, he looked shocked and then I think he started to understand why I am how I am. He really confuses me, maybe thats why I like him so much, because I just don't understand? He was so kind and caring today but once we left the hall he switched straight back to his rough harshness.

But then again... so did I.

No comments: